HONOLULU (KHON2) — A new healthcare clinic is making its way to Haleiwa, Kahuku Medical Center (KMC) announced on Wednesday.
Get news on the go with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8
KMC says the location of the new facility will serve to offer residents of the rural North Shore area access to essential healthcare.
The expansion of services will include general primary care, annual screenings and specialty care. Renovations are currently underway and are expected to conclude by the end of January, says the Medical Center.
“We are excited to start the new year by expanding quality healthcare to more individuals and families,” said KMC’s CEO Alan MacPhee.
For more information about the new location, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Hawaii mom finally connects with daughter in Tonga ahead of her big wedding day
- Trade winds returning to the islands and will remain through next week
- Singer-Songwriter Izik Joins Haku Collective
- Mikey Highlights This Weekend’s Top Events in Weekly Weekend Report
- Living808 Preview: “What’s the Law?” Podcasts (January)