HONOLULU (KHON2) — A new healthcare clinic is making its way to Haleiwa, Kahuku Medical Center (KMC) announced on Wednesday.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
KMC says the location of the new facility will serve to offer residents of the rural North Shore area access to essential healthcare.
The expansion of services will include general primary care, annual screenings and specialty care. Renovations are currently underway and are expected to conclude by the end of January, says the Medical Center.
“We are excited to start the new year by expanding quality healthcare to more individuals and families,” said KMC’s CEO Alan MacPhee.
For more information about the new location, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Heavy rain threat diminishing by early Wednesday
- Visitor to Diamond Head tragedy home says she tried to help, but laws prevented agencies from helping
- Families of fallen officers grieve one year anniversary of Diamond Head tragedy
- Hawaii nursing homes COVID-19 cases low compared to national numbers
- Some local retailers turn focus to online sales in 2021 as COVID-19 pandemic continues