HONOLULU (KHON2) — On tonight’s Hawaii’s Most Wanted, we feature a man police say robbed the Pearl City Walmart.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Honolulu police are looking for Joshua Gamboa.
On Aug 30, 2014, at about 11:30 P.M., an employee of the Pearl City Walmart emptied the contents of multiple cash registers into bank deposit bags.
The employee accidentally left a bag on the customer service counter and left. Video surveillance later captured a male taking the money bag and fleeing the scene.
Police were notified and through the investigation, the suspect was identified as Joshua Gamboa. He was later located and placed under arrest for second degree theft.
Gamboa is now wanted on a $20,000 warrant for failing to comply with the terms and conditions of drug court. Gamboa has 10 prior convictions and is known to frequent the Ewa Beach area.
He is 28 years old, 5’11” tall, weighing 240 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
If you know where Joshua Gamboa is, call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Tax records show Trump has bank account in China, tried to land projects there, report says
- Everyone in US gets a free taco after stolen base in Game 1 of World Series
- You won’t get a second stimulus check before Election Day, so what now?
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump campaigns in NC; Presidential Debate preparations
- Heavy rain potential still high for Kauai and Oahu