HONOLULU (KHON2) — To support clean transportation, the Hawaiian Electric Companies received approval from the Hawaii Public Utilities Commission to own and operate publicly accessible DC Fast Chargers.
These charging stations are located across Oahu, Maui County, and Hawaii Island.
- Heavy rain and gusty trade winds return to the islands this weekend
- Family dog joins boy in timeout
- Wedding, prom and party favor businesses warn to buy early amid coronavirus closures in China
- 9th Island Nightlife — February 27th
- Coronavirus disrupting Coca-Cola supply chain