HONOLULU (KHON2) — To support clean transportation, the Hawaiian Electric Companies received approval from the Hawaii Public Utilities Commission to own and operate publicly accessible DC Fast Chargers.
These charging stations are located across Oahu, Maui County, and Hawaii Island.
- Inside look of screening process for incoming travelers at Hilo International Airport
- Pearl City’s Kai Kamaka III ‘gets the call’, will make UFC debut Saturday in Las Vegas
- KFD responds to multiple overnight house fires
- US lawmakers introduce bill to encourage preventive health care
- Feds offer $460 million in public transportation grants