HONOLULU (KHON2) — Hawaiian Airlines announced a big sale on select flights to the mainland.
Fares start at $99 for one-way flights to cities including Oakland, Los Angeles, San Jose, San Francisco, Seattle, and Portland.
Flights must be booked by Thursday night, March 5, for travel between April 21 to May 20.
To book, click here.
There’s also a similar sale on flights through Alaska Airlines, which has since expanded to certain cities outside of California.
That sale also goes until Thursday, March 5, at midnight.
- 9 new cases of COVID-19 mostly on Oahu brings state total to 673
- Honolulu branch of the NAACP hosts After the March a virtual town hall
- Kauai police records section window to reopen Monday
- Chaminade hosts blessing ceremony to welcome back staff
- Drive In Movie Theaters, Then and Now