HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Association of Flight Attendants-CWA honored Hawaiian Airlines flight attendants with 50 years of service or more with a luncheon on Monday.
This happened at the Chef Chai restaurant on Kapiolani Boulevard.
Flight attendant Charlotte Hedani started at Hawaiian Airlines in 1957.
Dozens more started with Hawaiian Airlines in the 1960’s.
Hawaiian Airlines celebrated their 90th anniversary on Monday, Nov. 11.
- What happens when women run the economy? We’re about to find out
- ‘Iolani’s Christian Donahue ready to embrace the grind as minor league baseball returns for 2021 season
- Google’s latest gadget that helps you learn more about your sleep to get a better night’s rest
- Summit District of Haleakala National Park temporarily closed due to weather conditions
- Fire caused $334,000 in damage to abandoned building in Waipahu