HONOLULU (KHON2) — Hawaiian Airlines flight attendants are gearing up for a strike vote.
The workers say they’ve been fighting for almost three years for a new contract.
They say their pay has fallen in comparison to the rest of the country while the cost of living continues to rise.
Strike vote ballots will be sent to over 21-hundred flight attendants later this month with a vote count scheduled for November 20th.
KHON2 reached out to Hawaiian Airlines for comment. We’re waiting to hear back.
- YMCA launches annual campaign to benefit Hawaii residents
- 9th Island Forecast — February 19th
- The Commodores are coming to Hawaii
- Farmers Insurance Hawaii donates car to family in need
- Ige says no estimated timeline given on when CDC testing kits will arrive