HONOLULU (KHON2) — Hawaii is set to receive at least $4 billion in federal coronavirus relief funding that includes $1.2 billion to help local response efforts.
There will be $1.1 billion in unemployment assistance, $1.2 billion in stimulus payments to residents, and $11 million for community health centers.
- Pearl Harbor hosts ceremony to honor victims of deadly shooting
- COVID-19 Senate Committee urges Ige to adjust Safe Travels Program
- Member of Hawaii football team tests positive for COVID-19; game against SJSU will proceed as scheduled
- Thieves steal giant gummy bear statue from local business in Honolulu
- COVID vaccine may arrive in Hawaii within weeks