HONOLULU (KHON2) — There is a phrase in Hawaiian, “I malama ia ka ike, hua mai ka ike,” which means, “when knowledge is protected, knowledge emerges.”
On the go with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8
That is the motto that is lived-by at a great resource for Hawaii’s public to use — the Hawaii State Archives.
It is great to know that the Archive is in the works to digitize what is physically in the building so everyone can access the files online from home.
Click here to view the new digital platform website.
State Archivist Adam Jansen wants to let everyone know that the platform is still in construction and will hopefully completed by the middle of 2021.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- ‘I guess it’s a new record’: Avalanche dents Stanley Cup minutes after winning
- Why Trump’s preferred candidates keep losing in Georgia
- Thomas opinion strikes fear in Democrats over how far court will go
- DeSantis builds national profile out of Trump’s view
- More than 1 million voters switch to Republican party in warning for Democrats