HONOLULU (KHON2) — A local favorite is set to appear on national TV.
Reno Henriques is one of 12 chefs nationwide selected to appear in Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives take-out episodes.
The show is hosted by celebrity chef Guy Fieri.
It was shot using computers and cellphones, and the chefs teach guy how to cook up popular dishes.
The episode with Fresh Catch airs Friday, May 1 at 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. Hawaii time on The Food Network.
Fresh Catch is located in Kaneohe and Kaimuki on Oahu.
For more information on Fresh Catch, visit https://freshcatch808.com.
- Greene moves to force vote on impeaching Mayorkas after House shelves first attempt
- Mililani High School opens Trojan Trading Post for work-based learning
- Florida driver arrested after street race ended with Corvette ripped apart
- Life expectancy rises, but still trails pre-COVID level
- More heavy rain with Kona low; Flooding possible