HONOLULU (KHON2) — American Red Cross of Hawaii volunteers help out with the wildfires in Washington, Oregon, and California.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
A total of 11 Hawaii volunteers are involved. Of those seven work virtually and four work on site on mental health and sheltering.
The Western Wildfires have forced many people to evacuate their homes, and it also lead to bad quality air.
To volunteer visit redcross.org/volunteertoday
To donate visit redcross.org, call 1-800 RED CROSS or text the word REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Social Scene: Dance battle
- Newsfeed Now: First Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines shipped out; Sisters separated by adoption find each other by chance
- Merck to help make J&J’s COVID-19 vaccine, White House official says
- LIVE: FBI chief testifying for the first time since Capitol riot
- $15 minimum wage all but dead in big COVID relief bill