KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii (KHON2) — Hawaii Island police need the public’s help for an investigation involving a theft that happened sometime between Sept. 18 and Sept. 21.
According to the Hawaii Police Department, a 2003 orange NPK hydraulic hammer, model E210, was taken from a construction site near the 75-5900 block of Alii Drive in Kailua-Kona. Officials say that the hammer weighs around 600 to 700 pounds.
Anyone with information about this theft is encouraged to contact Officer Adam Guzman at (808) 935-3311 or at Adam.Guzman@hawaiicounty.gov.
Tipsters who prefer to remain anonymous may call the islandwide CrimeStoppers number at 961-8300 and may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Mayor-elect sweats the small and big stuff on basic city services
- Businesses will have to pay three times more in unemployment tax in 2021
- Oahu family coping with tragedy finds strength in giving back
- Kahuku Community Association files appeal over Na Pua Makani wind turbines
- Kauai reports two new cases of COVID-19, both related to travel