HONOLULU (KHON2) — KHON2 has been following the journey of Jane to become a service dog under the guidance of Hawaii Fi-Do.
On Saturday, there was a fundraiser called Dining with Dogs at the Honolulu Country Club.
They’re celebrating 20 years of service.
Our own Howard Dashefsky was the event’s emcee.
The money raised goes to provide service dogs to people with disabilities in Hawaii at zero cost.
For more information, click here.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Light trade winds into new week
- Popular Farm to Car program returns to provide local produce for Oahu residents
- Huge decrease in number of active COVID-19 cases due to improved data entry methods by DOH
- Mayors to decide whether to keep or lift inter-island quarantine, or require additional testing