HONOLULU (KHON2) — KHON2 has been following the journey of Jane to become a service dog under the guidance of Hawaii Fi-Do.
On Saturday, there was a fundraiser called Dining with Dogs at the Honolulu Country Club.
They’re celebrating 20 years of service.
Our own Howard Dashefsky was the event’s emcee.
The money raised goes to provide service dogs to people with disabilities in Hawaii at zero cost.
For more information, click here.
- More sunshine across the islands to end off weekend
- Eddie Stansberry’s clutch triple gives Hawaii 76-75 win over UC Davis
- Kicking of the Chinese New Year in the heart of Chinatown
- Kansas couple robbed in broad daylight next to a busy shopping mall
- High school students statewide compete in Hawaii’s first-ever esports state championship