HONOLULU (KHON2) — Hundreds of Hawaii families auditioned to make the cut for “Family Feud,” but survey says the Drumeller ohana stood out. The local family flew out to Atlanta, where the show is filmed, for a chance to compete for the grand prize.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The game show, hosted by comedian Steve Harvey, held auditions in October of 2019 at the Hawaii Convention Center. Thousands applied, but only 600 families were invited to audition in front of producers. Isaac Drumeller and his family were among those finalists, and ultimately, the winners.
“I am so proud of my children,” said mother Leslie Drumeller.
The Family Feud episode featuring the Drumeller family will air on Thursday, Nov. 19 on KHON2 at 1 p.m. HST.
For more information, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Single lane closures scheduled for Maluhia Road, Koloa Road
- North shore accident leads to road closure Sunday morning
- Hilo woman arrested after allegedly hitting police vehicle
- Post Game Notes: Hawaii’s Darius Musasau ties career high with 14 tackles, reaches double digits for fifth time this season in win over Nevada
- Coronavirus: 4 deaths, 57 new COVID-19 cases on Nov. 29