HANAPEPE, Hawaii (KHON2) — The Hanapepe Bridge will be closed for waterline work starting Tuesday, July 21.
Crews will be installing and connecting a new 12-inch water line Monday’s through Friday’s, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The project is expected to be completed by September 4.
Latest on KHON2
- Tropical moisture to drift over the islands, potential heavy showers
- Despite IRS warning, stimulus checks and debit cards cause confusion
- Hawaii Nature Center celebrates 40th anniversary with keiki expedition
- UH women’s basketball handles CSUF to complete sweep
- Swimmer drowns in Lekeleke Bay on Hawaii Island