HONOLULU (KHON2) — A groundbreaking ceremony was held Tuesday for the city’s next off-leash dog park.
This one will be in Waipahu at the makai end of the Patsy T. Mink Central Oahu Regional Park.
The nearly 13,000 square-foot space will include fenced in areas for large and small dogs, drinking fountains and will be ADA accessible.
The dog park is expected to be finished by this fall.
- Kauai reports two new cases of COVID-19 on Dec. 1
- Giving Tuesday: Empowering the next generation of young professionals
- Warning level surf expected from first large northwest swell of the year
- Police on scene following armed robbery at Waipahu barbershop
- Hawaii football’s originally scheduled road game against San Jose State to be played at Aloha Stadium on Saturday