According to AAA Hawaii, gas prices across the islands are higher now than they were at this point last year. Today’s statewide average price is $3.67 a gallon, which is one cent higher than last week, one cent higher than a month ago and four cents higher than on this date a year ago.
In Honolulu, today’s average price for regular is $3.54, which is one cent higher than last week, the same price as a month ago and six cents higher than on this date last year. The Hilo average price is $3.77, which is one cent lower than a week ago, one cent lower than on this date last month and 15 cents higher than on this date a year ago.
In Kahului, the average price is $3.83, which is the same as last Thursday, one cent lower than a month ago and 15 cents lower than on this date a year ago. Lihue’s average price for regular is $3.87, which is one cent higher than last Thursday, unchanged from last month and three cents higher than a year ago today.
- Las Vegas woman who received ashes learns dog was not cremated, but still sitting in freezer
- Supreme Court refuses to revive Alabama’s GOP-drawn congressional map
- ‘Probably Haunted’: Sign outside Massachusetts property makes mysterious claim
- Must-see video shows sharks swimming near fisherman: ‘The guy fishing has no idea’
- ‘It’s just devastating’: Families in shock after train hits vehicle, killing 6