HONOLULU (KHON2) — Police are investigating two suspected game rooms in the Kakaako area.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
On Thursday, Oct. 15, Honolulu police seized multiple gambling machines, cash and a firearm from the two game rooms.
HPD officials reported that they also arrested a 57-year-old man and a 45-year-old man for promoting gambling and possessing gambling devices.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- ‘We are blowing up the precedent’: Dems argue against vote to confirm Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- Waianae Satellite City Hall closed due to nearby water main break
- Restaurant Week Hawaii: Cafe Kaila
- Oct. 26: Governor Ige is expected to make an official announcement on a stay-at-home order for Lanai
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Zeta nearing hurricane strength as it moves toward Yucatan Peninsula