Tomorrow, from 1pm to 5pm at the Waikiki Prince Hotel, Future & Active Pilot Advisors (FAPA) will host a free, all-ages forum for anyone interested in pursuing a career as a commercial airline pilot.
The forum will include flight simulation devices that attendees can try, and a Q&A session with industry experts and professionals. Recruiters from multiple airlines will also be present, as well as representatives from the UH Aeronautical Sciences Department.
FAPA wants aspiring pilots of all ages – career changers, students and their families, non-aviation separating military personnel, and future pilots of all backgrounds – to attend the Future Pilot Forum to learn about the pathways to a career as a professional pilot. School counselors are also encouraged to attend to also learn how to talk to students about professional pilot careers.
The event is free, but pre-registration is required. You can register at FAPA.aero/FuturePilot.
The event will take place at Prince Waikiki, 100 Holomoana St., Honolulu, HI, 96815 from 1:00-5:00 p.m.
For more information, visit www.fapa.aero/future or call 561-1439.
- Piilani Highway in Kihei closed from Ohukai Road to Lipoa Street due to brush fire
- Second stimulus check: As White House signals support, payments become campaign issue
- Video of officer with knee on man’s neck sparks fury
- Citing COVID-19 pandemic, Hawaii’s Hanna Hellvig will not return for sophomore season with Rainbow Wahine
- White House hosts event to share positive police stories as Congress works on reform