KEALAKEKUA, Hawaii (KHON2) — Free drive-through COVID-19 testing will be provided at Konawaena High School in Kealakekua on Wednesday, Nov. 25.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The event will run from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
No insurance is necessary to be tested, but Hawaii Island officials ask those who have an insurance card, to bring it.
COVID-19 symptoms are not required in order to be tested.
For further information, please call Civil Defense at 935-0031.
- Trade winds will gradually increase over the next couple of days
- Big Game Bound Week 20: AFC, NFC championship previews
- Colts All-Pro, Hawaii’s DeForest Buckner named Polynesian Pro Football Player of the Year
- Newsfeed Now: Pres. Biden’s first full day in office, first White House rescue dog could increase pet adoptions
- Social Scene: Expensive $20 bill