Carissa Moore, 4-time World Surf Champ, is giving an inside look into her Oahu home. The World Surf League released “Lawn Patrol” that gives fans a look into Moore’s life in Hawaii.
In the segment, Moore shows viewers her four world title trophies, her board room and the gorgeous view from her deck.
The full segment of “Lawn Patrol” can be seen on WorldSurfLeague.com.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Breezy trades on tap for the islands this weekend
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow
- Whistleblower says DOH lying about number of contact tracers