HONOLULU (KHON2) — Former President Barack Obama is back in the islands.
He was spotted Sunday afternoon at the Mid-Pacific Country Club in Kailua. The Punahou graduate is a frequent visitor of Oahu during the winter holidays, which included visits while he was in the White House.
The country club is also one of his regular stops where he plays golf with his Punahou School buddy Bobby Titcomb.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- UH women’s volleyball sweeps UC Riverside to begin Big West play
- Murphy Street Collector on KHII
- Habilitat bringing back haunted drive-thru at Aloha Stadium
- Hawaii offering monthly bonuses to attract airport screeners before holiday season
- Free COVID test drive-thru clinics available in Kihei, Lahaina on Maui