HONOLULU (KHON2) — Former President Barack Obama is back in the islands.
He was spotted Sunday afternoon at the Mid-Pacific Country Club in Kailua. The Punahou graduate is a frequent visitor of Oahu during the winter holidays, which included visits while he was in the White House.
The country club is also one of his regular stops where he plays golf with his Punahou School buddy Bobby Titcomb.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Mountain West to eliminate divisions in football, starting in 2023
- Waikiki’s first and only outdoor beer garden opens
- Archbishop bars Pelosi from communion over support for abortion rights
- Ex-‘American Idol’ contestant Caleb Kennedy given bond after fatal DUI crash
- Stocks claw back from edge of first bear market since 2020