HONOLULU (KHON2) — Former President Barack Obama is back in the islands.
He was spotted Sunday afternoon at the Mid-Pacific Country Club in Kailua. The Punahou graduate is a frequent visitor of Oahu during the winter holidays, which included visits while he was in the White House.
The country club is also one of his regular stops where he plays golf with his Punahou School buddy Bobby Titcomb.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Jewelry company selling ‘Pumpkin Spice Latte’ ring for $11,300
- Hobbs, Lake locked in tight race for Arizona governor: polls
- PHOTOS: What Honolulu looked like in the 1800s
- Hurricane Ian tracker 12 pm: Ian nears Category 5 strength as eyewall moves onshore in Florida
- Stars of ‘Veep,’ ‘West Wing’ unite for Wisconsin Dems fundraiser