HONOLULU (KHON2) — Former President Barack Obama is back in the islands.
He was spotted Sunday afternoon at the Mid-Pacific Country Club in Kailua. The Punahou graduate is a frequent visitor of Oahu during the winter holidays, which included visits while he was in the White House.
The country club is also one of his regular stops where he plays golf with his Punahou School buddy Bobby Titcomb.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Armed Forces Day: Walt Disney World honors cast member who served in WWII with flag-raising ceremony
- Hawaii’s PPE increases thanks to $10 million of federal CARES Act funds
- This is the biggest contagion spot for COVID-19 in airports
- Hawaii reports 105 Coronavirus cases, 1 new death
- UHERO: Economic conditions in Hawaii improve as COVID-19 vaccine rates rise