HONOLULU (KHON2) — Former President Barack Obama is back in the islands.
He was spotted Sunday afternoon at the Mid-Pacific Country Club in Kailua. The Punahou graduate is a frequent visitor of Oahu during the winter holidays, which included visits while he was in the White House.
The country club is also one of his regular stops where he plays golf with his Punahou School buddy Bobby Titcomb.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Backup QBs have seen plenty of action in NFL playoffs
- Heavy rain possible through late Wednesday, flash flood watch issued for all islands
- Maui stores prepare to cut down on customers as new Maui rules start Tuesday
- Aloha Home Market donates proceeds to charity
- A year after tragic Diamond Head shooting, families of fallen officers Enriquez and Kalama still mourn