HONOLULU (KHON2) — No one was injured after a home was on fire in Hawaiian Paradise Park.
Fire crews responded around 1:30 p.m. Friday.
When fire fighters arrived the single-family four-bedroom home had smoke and flames coming out of it.
No one was home at the time.
The fire was extinguished in about 15 minutes.
The damage is estimated at $176,000. The cause is still under investigation.
- Tropical moisture to drift over the islands, potential heavy showers
- Despite IRS warning, stimulus checks and debit cards cause confusion
- Hawaii Nature Center celebrates 40th anniversary with keiki expedition
- UH women’s basketball handles CSUF to complete sweep
- Swimmer drowns in Lekeleke Bay on Hawaii Island