HONOLULU (KHON2) — It’s that time to start thinking about your new year’s resolution.
Getting in better shape is one of the most popular resolutions.
It’s also the resolution that’s given up on the most.
One of our newsroom workers happens to be a fitness trainer.
KHON2 News Assignment Manager David Patterson has tips on how to get results with a simple plan for 2020. These are some exercises you can do at your desk.
Two sets of chair sit ups for 30 seconds each
Three reps of chair mountain climber sprints for 30 seconds each
Three reps of air squats for 10 squats each
Three reps of overhead press for 10 presses each
- Hundreds on Maui “paddle out” in remembrance of George Floyd
- Large surf and trade winds for the islands Thursday
- Las Vegas business with Hawaii ties changes up sales tactics as hotels reopen
- Maui man arrested for allegedly hitting victim with car on purpose
- Study to test COVID-19 presence in city’s sewage system likely to be discontinued