HONOLULU (KHON2) — It’s that time to start thinking about your new year’s resolution.
Getting in better shape is one of the most popular resolutions.
It’s also the resolution that’s given up on the most.
One of our newsroom workers happens to be a fitness trainer.
KHON2 News Assignment Manager David Patterson has tips on how to get results with a simple plan for 2020. These are some exercises you can do at your desk.
Two sets of chair sit ups for 30 seconds each
Three reps of chair mountain climber sprints for 30 seconds each
Three reps of air squats for 10 squats each
Three reps of overhead press for 10 presses each
- The fate of Dillingham Airfield is still in the air
- USS Arizona Memorial will resume tours on Sept. 28
- Potential COVID-19 vaccine being developed at UH
- Former UH basketball star, Heat assistant Anthony Carter headed to NBA Finals as Miami claims Eastern Conference Championship
- Former ‘Bows teammates Kolten Wong & Greg Garcia to face off in Wild Card Round of MLB Playoffs