HONOLULU (KHON2) — Firefighters responded to reports of a building fire in Kaneohe on Feb. 15 around 6 p.m.
Upon arrival, firefighters found a single-family house fully engulfed in fire. This is at a residential address on Pahia Road.
Officials commenced firefighting operations and worked to put out the fire, which was later under control around 6:34 p.m.
So far, there has been no word on any reported injuries.
This post will be updated.
- Video shows Disney raising American flag inside empty Magic Kingdom
- New York City deaths top 1,000 with worst to come
- Social Scene: What’s Cooking?
- Light winds, with afternoon clouds and showers
- NFL teams rely on tape with virus altering pre-draft routine