HONOLULU (KHON2) — On Maui, an early morning fire Sunday heavily damaged a service station in Lahaina.
Officials say flames broke out shortly before 1 a.m., near a storage container behind the service station and quickly spread.
Damage to the service station is estimated at $200,000, and damage to the storage facility is estimated at $50,000.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Governor Hutchinson to allow cities in Arkansas to pass mask mandates
- World War II Vet and grandson share graduation stage in a touching moment
- PSA: Gov. Edwards and Zion Williamson encourage Louisianans to ‘Mask Up’
- Police investigate Pearl City death
- July 2: Incoming passenger count bumped up to 2,813, total 25 flights landed