HONOLULU (KHON2) — October is Energy Awareness Month and Hawaii Energy wants to help local nonprofits be more energy efficient.
In 2018, Hawaii Energy launched the EmPOWER Hawaii Project to help local nonprofits implement energy efficiency projects and reduce their operating costs.
Hawaii Energy helps the selected nonprofits with financial support, technical assistance, and energy data and reporting.
Applications for the 2019-2020 EmPOWER program are available and will be accepted through November 8.
Hawaii Energy will select up to seven qualified nonprofits to participate.
To learn more or to apply, visit www.HawaiiEnergy.com or call (808) 839-8880.
- Congressional leaders said inauguration sent unifying message despite unprecedented security
- Makua Rothman hopes epic ride at Jaws could not only challenge world record but prove that ‘if you believe, you can achieve’
- Hawaii National Guard performs security operations in Washington D.C.
- Heavy rain triggers flood advisory for Kona
- California mom describes allergic reaction to Moderna vaccine