HONOLULU (KHON2) — October is Energy Awareness Month and Hawaii Energy wants to help local nonprofits be more energy efficient.
In 2018, Hawaii Energy launched the EmPOWER Hawaii Project to help local nonprofits implement energy efficiency projects and reduce their operating costs.
Hawaii Energy helps the selected nonprofits with financial support, technical assistance, and energy data and reporting.
Applications for the 2019-2020 EmPOWER program are available and will be accepted through November 8.
Hawaii Energy will select up to seven qualified nonprofits to participate.
To learn more or to apply, visit www.HawaiiEnergy.com or call (808) 839-8880.
- Another day of weak winds ahead
- Dozens protested a 4th of July American flag display along Kailua Road
- Kauai man arrested in connection to refusing to wear a face mask
- Car fire on the H-1 west by Lunalilo off-ramp stalls traffic
- Rapper Kanye West tweets out that he’s running for president