HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Medical Examiner’s Office has identified the body of 69-year-old Jerry J. Hanel.
The release of this information comes after the Honolulu Medical Examiner’s office was able to confirm notification of the decedent’s next-of-kin.
To get more details about the incident, our coverage can be found here.
- Light and variable winds returning to the islands by Sunday
- More hotels announce reopening plans as pre-travel testing program start nears
- Oahu reopens under tier 1 for at least a month
- For this kupuna restaurant owner, it’s a family affair
- Disney Aulani to start phased reopening on Nov. 1