HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Medical Examiner’s Office has identified the body of 69-year-old Jerry J. Hanel.
The release of this information comes after the Honolulu Medical Examiner’s office was able to confirm notification of the decedent’s next-of-kin.
To get more details about the incident, our coverage can be found here.
- Dolly Parton donates $1 million to Vanderbilt for COVID-19 research
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Video shows Disney raising American flag inside empty Magic Kingdom
- New York City deaths top 1,000 with worst to come
- Social Scene: What’s Cooking?