HILO, Hawaii (KHON2) — The Federal Bureau of Investigation executed a search warrant at Na Leo TV offices on Oct. 8.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
However, FBI officials did not elaborate on the reason for the search and did not reveal what they were looking for.
Na Leo is a public access television station.
In a statement, Na Leo says that its staff and management are fully cooperating with the FBI.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Newsfeed Now: Who will get first COVID-19 vaccines; La. COVID patient receives help from across the country
- Trump threatens to veto defense bill unless it ends protections for social media companies
- Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree turns on, with virus restrictions
- Large surf and sunshine for the islands through Thursday
- Holiday shipping deadlines are here, send your gifts on time