HONOLULU (KHON2) — Those who live in Central Oahu can expect to hear extra noise over the next week and a half.
Aviation training exercises are taking place at Wheeler Army Airfield and Schofield Barracks.
The 25th infantry division will use unmanned aerial systems.
Officials say flight times during the day and night will vary depending on the weather.
The training is expected to last until next Friday, February 14.
- Veterans Voices: Navy sailor creates nonprofit to bring joy to active duty service members
- Not ‘I’ but ‘we’: The key to victory for one World War II veteran
- Stimulus checks: Any chance we get $1,200 direct payments in October?
- ‘Lead from the front’: Vietnam combat veteran shares lessons in leadership
- Veterans Voices: Willing Warriors retreat helps with healing