HONOLULU (KHON2) — Korean Air announced on March 3 that it will be reducing flights to Honolulu from South Korea.
The airline is also canceling service beginning this week between Incheon International Airport and cities in Australia, Russia, and Europe.
Direct flights will also stop by next Monday, March 9, to several other U.S. cities. It expects to resume service to many cities in late April 2020.
- Environmental groups say personal protective equipment winding up in ocean
- Oahu bars get reopening date
- Sunshine and trade winds for the islands through next week
- DOH encouraging return to doctor’s offices, what changes you may see
- City’s food assistance program for recently unemployed to cap off on June 9