HONOLULU (KHON20 — Emergency Medical Services reported to an incident involving a pedestrian and a vehicle in the Chinatown-Downtown area on June 4, around 3 p.m.
According to EMS, a 70-year-old woman was struck by a vehicle on Nuuanu Avenue and Kukui Street. She was thrown about 10 feet while she was crossing the street.
Paramedics responded to the scene and upon arrival, treated her. They then transported her to a trauma center in serious condition.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Hawaii National Guard performs security operations in Washington D.C.
- Heavy rain triggers flood advisory for Kona
- California mom describes allergic reaction to Moderna vaccine
- Rainbow Wahine prepare for Big West home opening series versus Cal State Fullerton this weekend
- HPU athletic director to serve as Mayor Blangiardi’s chief of staff