HONOLULU (KHON20 — Emergency Medical Services reported to an incident involving a pedestrian and a vehicle in the Chinatown-Downtown area on June 4, around 3 p.m.
According to EMS, a 70-year-old woman was struck by a vehicle on Nuuanu Avenue and Kukui Street. She was thrown about 10 feet while she was crossing the street.
Paramedics responded to the scene and upon arrival, treated her. They then transported her to a trauma center in serious condition.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Seniors moved into a new affordable housing complex in Kahului
- Willie Nelson’s July Fourth picnic is virtual in virus era
- Friday holiday schedule: What’s open and closed
- Washington Redskins to conduct ‘thorough review’ of team name
- 4.6 magnitude earthquake hits the Big Island, no tsunami threat reported