HONOLULU (KHON2) — Honolulu Emergency Medical Services (EMS) responded to an apparent stabbing at the Chinese Cultural Plaza on Oct. 22.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
According to police, the suspect and complaint got into an argument outside a business complex which escalated when the suspect assaulted the victim with a knife.
According to EMS, the victim is a 53-year-old woman who suffered apparent stab wounds to her upper torso and extremities.
Emergency personnel responded to the scene at approximately 7:10 p.m.
First responders successfully administered life-saving treatment to the victim before transporting her to a local area hospital in serious condition.
According to HPD, the suspect’s identity is known but he had fled the crime scene on foot before police arrived.
The suspect’s whereabouts are unknown at this time.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Game Preview: ‘Bows look to bounce back against undefeated Nevada at Aloha Stadium this Saturday
- Social Scene: Ken Jennings to guest host Jeopardy
- Newsfeed Now: GSA authorizes start of transition process; New tech for organ donation could save thousands
- Dole recalls romaine lettuce in 15 states over E. coli risk, FDA says
- LIVE: Biden, Harris formally introduce national security team