HONOLUU (KHON2) — Honolulu Emergency Medical Services (EMS) responded to a double stabbing on North King Street in Chinatown on Saturday, Nov. 28.
EMS officials say a 52-year-old male and a 47-year-old male were both taken to the hospital in serious condition. Both victims received treatment for life threatening injuries and were transported to a trauma facility.
The incident occurred at approximately 6:01 p.m. at 409 N. King St.
Honolulu police say an investigation into the double stabbing is currently ongoing.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Strong winds forecast for the islands through early next week
- Flu cases down amid COVID-19, doctors warn it could come back worse next year
- Ala Wai flood project more expensive than expected
- Hawaii women’s basketball wins conference home opener over Cal State Fullerton
- Police close Kaukonahua Road following critical traffic accident