HONOLULU (KHON2) — Honolulu Emergency Medical Services (EMS) responded to an apparent stabbing in Waikiki on Nov. 26 at approximately 7:38 p.m.
EMS officials report that a 40-year-old male was transported to a trauma hospital in serious condition. The victim had suffered an apparent stab wound to his torso.
The apparent stabbing occurred near Paoakalani and Kalakaua avenues, where EMS provided treatment before bringing the victim to the hospital.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Scattered windward showers to end weekend
- DHHL offers 60 rent-with-option-to-purchase homes on Hawaii Island
- UH men’s volleyball caps perfect regular season with senior night sweep over UC Irvine
- Lydia Ko ends victory drought in record fashion at LOTTE Championship
- Will your kids need to be vaccinated?