HONOLULU (KHON2) — Honolulu Emergency Medical Services (EMS) responded to an apparent stabbing in Waikiki on Nov. 26 at approximately 7:38 p.m.
EMS officials report that a 40-year-old male was transported to a trauma hospital in serious condition. The victim had suffered an apparent stab wound to his torso.
The apparent stabbing occurred near Paoakalani and Kalakaua avenues, where EMS provided treatment before bringing the victim to the hospital.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Flash flood watch in place for all islands through Tuesday
- East Honolulu residents call Monday flood similar to 2018
- Maui woman dies after car swerves off cliff on Kahekili Highway
- CVS completes first round of COVID-19 vaccines at Hawaii’s long-term care facilities
- Gov. Ige pushes for more investment in digital technology