HONOLULU (KHON2) — The driver killed in a crash in Waianae Sunday night has been identified.
The medical examiner’s office says the victim is 22-year-old Louis Hulama of Honolulu.
He died from head injuries after police say he was speeding in a pickup truck on Hakimo road. When it spun out of control and hit a utility pole.
A 22-year-old woman and a 7-month old baby who were both in the front seat were hospitalized.
The woman’s condition has improved but the baby remains in critical condition.
- 3 new cases of COVID-19 reported; 2 on Oahu and 1 on Maui brings state total to 651
- WATCH: NASA launches 2 astronauts into orbit on SpaceX rocket for historic mission
- WATCH: Top doctors, mental health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 30
- 100th annual Kamehameha Schools’ Song Contest goes virtual
- CAUTION: Hand sanitizer is flammable, here’s how to handle it