HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Domestic Violence Action Center is planning to hold a sign waving event to recognize its 30-year anniversary by bringing more awareness to domestic violence.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The event is scheduled to take place at 11:30 a.m. on the corner of King Street and Bishop Street.
Event organizers say signs will include information focused on ending domestic violence.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- HPD asks public to be mindful after stranger approaches 11-year-old boy in Kapolei
- L&L Hawaiian Barbecue set to open in Sarasota, Florida
- City expands free COVID-19 testing to Oahu educators
- Hawaiian Humane Society contest offers top prizes for Oahu’s animal-loving students
- Studies planned to improve 2 East Maui bridges