KONA, Hawaii (KHON2) — The County of Hawai‘i Department of Finance is announcing that Vehicle Registration and Licensing offices in Pāhoa, Waimea, Kona and Ka‘ū will be open on Saturday, September 26, to process expired Hawai’i Driver’s License and those expiring in September by appointment only.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
To schedule an appointment, click here.
The hours for the various locations are as follows:
· Pāhoa 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. · Waimea 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. · Kona 8:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. · Ka‘ū 8:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Face coverings must be worn, and customers must adhere to the recommended 6-foot social distancing at all times. Only those customers receiving services will be allowed inside the lobby, but minors or those needing additional assistance may have one additional person accompany them, if needed.
For further information, contact the office nearest you:
Pāhoa 965-2721 Waimea 881-3488 Kona 323-4800 Ka‘ū 854-7214
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Kahuku’s Punahele Soriano improves to 8-0 with first-round TKO on Fight Island
- Man in serious condition after a gunshot wound in Honolulu
- High surf warning in effect until 6 a.m. Sunday, surf will be 40 to 50 feet along north facing shores
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Heavy rain possible for the islands starting late Sunday