UPDATE: The medical examiner has confirmed the body of a diver that was recovered Monday at Waianae Boat Harbor as 22-year-old James Zhou.
HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Honolulu Fire Department says the body of a diver was recovered Monday morning at Waianae Boat Harbor.
Crews responded to the scene just before 8 a.m.
Officials say the diver was found under about 40-feet of water.
No further information has been released.
- Co-Cathedral of St. Theresa hosts first COVID-19 vaccination clinic
- UH football announces changes to coaching staff, Bo Graham named new OC/QB coach
- Cheating during remote testing is a problem. Now there is a fix
- Coronavirus: 87 new COVID-19 cases; one new death reported on March 6
- After 2 recent deaths, why are people still doing extreme baby gender reveals?