HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Honolulu Medical Examiner identified the diver who was pulled from the surf at Tracks Beach Saturday, May 16.
The diver was identified as 48-year-old Amden Moses of Waianae.
According to EMS, Moses was taken to by friends and bystanders to shore where they performed CPR on him and called 911. An ambulance crew took over and transported Moses to the hospital in critical condition where he later died.
A second man who may have been diving with Moses was transported in serious condition.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- CVS Health opens two new drive-thru test sites in Hawaii
- #HawaiiStrong: Local jewelry business shares gift of aloha to healthcare workers for Nurses Appreciation Month
- LIVE NOW: US coronavirus deaths surpass 100,000 as states continue reopening
- Trade winds return to the islands, with a few passing windward and mauka showers
- Social Scene: Beauty Salons Reopening