HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Diamond Head State Monument is closed due to a water main break.
The closure was announced Saturday morning.
Park staff and officers from the DLNR Division of Conservation and Resources Enforcement are manning the entrance gate to let visitors know about the closure.
It re-opened in the afternoon.
The monument is usually open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
For more information about the Diamond Head State Monument, click here.
- Kapiolani Community College Offers FREE Tuition
- Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience Stays Open
- WATCH: Mayor Michael Victorino discusses the latest updates from Maui County
- Hawaii’s boating, water activity restrictions relaxed
- Mugshots released of all 4 officers charged in George Floyd’s death