HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Diamond Head State Monument is closed due to a water main break.
The closure was announced Saturday morning.
Park staff and officers from the DLNR Division of Conservation and Resources Enforcement are manning the entrance gate to let visitors know about the closure.
It re-opened in the afternoon.
The monument is usually open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
For more information about the Diamond Head State Monument, click here.
- Light and variable winds returning to the islands by Sunday
- More hotels announce reopening plans as pre-travel testing program start nears
- Oahu reopens under tier 1 for at least a month
- For this kupuna restaurant owner, it’s a family affair
- Disney Aulani to start phased reopening on Nov. 1