HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Diamond Head State Monument is closed due to a water main break.
The closure was announced Saturday morning.
Park staff and officers from the DLNR Division of Conservation and Resources Enforcement are manning the entrance gate to let visitors know about the closure.
It re-opened in the afternoon.
The monument is usually open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
For more information about the Diamond Head State Monument, click here.
- Fehoko’s LSU Tigers move into top spot of latest College Football Playoff Rankings
- Road Trip Preview: Rainbow Wahine Basketball to face LMU & Pepperdine this week
- Envy You: Fruits for Skin Beauty
- In sickness & In Health: E-Cigarette Vaping Dangers
- DOT looks to switch from gas tax to road usage charge for road maintenance funding