HONOLULU (KHON2) — There was a special day for the Department of Public Safety.
There were 15 recruits that officially became adult correctional officers on Friday after successfully completing nine weeks of training.
They’ll now be taking up posts at facilities across the state.
- 1.9 million seek jobless aid even as reopenings slow layoffs
- Drew Brees apologizes for flag comments: ‘We all need to listen’
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America morning update – June 4, 2020
- Moving from outrage to creativity: Oklahoma musicians,producers write songs to fight racial injustice
- Arkansas man delivers donuts to officers during protests