Update: On Wednesday, November 27th 2019 the Mainaaupo family experienced the loss of their 4-year-old Kayla Marie.
They are asking for help to cover the cost of her memorial service and also to help her family get through the holidays.
All funds donated will go directly to their family.
For more information, click here.
The 4-year-old Hawaii Island girl found dead with a stab wound toher neck has been identified as Kayla-Marie Kehaulani Mainaaupo. The medical examiner has ruled her death an accident. Police say the girl died following an incident at a home in the Hawaiian Beaches subdivision on November 27th.
- ‘She’s up to the task’: Democrats excited about Kamala Harris joining Joe Biden on 2020 ticket
- Although ‘eager’ to play, Hawaii’s Eugene Ford supports MWC decision to postpone season and remains hopeful for a chance to play in the spring
- New drone technology will help monitor COVID-19 symptoms
- For Americans waiting on virus aid, no new relief in sight
- Light trade winds expected, with an uptick in showers