KAHULUI, Hawaii (KHON2) — A Maui favorite is closing after more than 20 years in business.
Grab your fried spam musubi while you can.
Da Kitchen in Kahului is closing Wednesday, July 22.
The restaurant said it’s Kihei location closed last week.
The Latest on KHON2
- Breezy trades on tap for the islands this weekend
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow
- Whistleblower says DOH lying about number of contact tracers