UPDATE: Board of Water Supply crews have completed repairs to a 6-inch main break on the corner of Kapiolani Blvd. and Wiliwili St.
Wiliwili St. and all lanes on Kapiolani Blvd. are reopened to traffic.
The BWS would like to thank area motorists for their patience and understanding while crews worked to restore water and the roadway as quickly as possible.
HONOLULU (KHON2) — Board of Water Supply crews are repairing a leaking six-inch main on the corner of Kapiolani Blvd. and Wiliwili St.
Work is expected to continue into the overnight hours. The following traffic modifications are currently in effect during repairs:
- Wiliwili St. is closed between Lime St. and Kapiolani Blvd.
- The far-right Ewa bound lane on Kapiolani Blvd. is closed at Wiliwili St.
Motorists are urged to use extreme caution and to expect delays while driving through the break site. As of now, no customers are affected by the main break. Further updates will be issued when more information becomes available.
- Board of Water Supply confirms second employee tested positive for COVID-19
- Military installations begin health condition Charlie
- Tua Tagovailoa takes field as Miami Dolphins begin conditioning
- Library launches digital collection for 75th Anniversary of the end of World War II
- Hawaii’s Jordan Yamamoto will join Miami’s 30-man roster on Tuesday when Marlins return from COVID-19 outbreak