UPDATE: Board of Water Supply crews have completed repairs to a 6-inch main break on the corner of Kapiolani Blvd. and Wiliwili St.
Wiliwili St. and all lanes on Kapiolani Blvd. are reopened to traffic.
The BWS would like to thank area motorists for their patience and understanding while crews worked to restore water and the roadway as quickly as possible.
HONOLULU (KHON2) — Board of Water Supply crews are repairing a leaking six-inch main on the corner of Kapiolani Blvd. and Wiliwili St.
Work is expected to continue into the overnight hours. The following traffic modifications are currently in effect during repairs:
- Wiliwili St. is closed between Lime St. and Kapiolani Blvd.
- The far-right Ewa bound lane on Kapiolani Blvd. is closed at Wiliwili St.
Motorists are urged to use extreme caution and to expect delays while driving through the break site. As of now, no customers are affected by the main break. Further updates will be issued when more information becomes available.
- $15 minimum wage: Where the debate and alternatives stand
- Buffalo Soldiers laid the foundation of what is now Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Following historic performance, Hawaii’s Max Holloway hopes to fight twice more in 2021
- Rep. Sharon Har apologizes to House Chamber days after arrest
- Rainbow Wahine basketball use bye week to reset ahead final four regular season games, starting with Long Beach State