HONOLULU (KHON2) — Could Chick-Fil-A be coming to Kapolei?
According to city records, it’s pulled a building permit for a space adjacent to Ka Makana Alii.
But so far the records don’t give any specifics on what’s planned.
And even if it did there’s no guarantee it will be going up.
It was more than a year ago that the fast food chain announced it’s intention to come to the islands.
There were even building permits pulled for a Beretania street location. However, those are still in review so no work has been done yet.
- Texas governor declares state of disaster following protests
- Police chief responds to Utah officer seen shoving man with a cane to the ground on live TV
- Owners of a Cleveland bakery arm themselves with guns as violent protesters try to get inside
- Virginia governor declares state of emergency, curfew in Richmond until June 3
- After being grounded to a torn ACL, sky is the limit for Kamehameha Basketball standout Christmas Togiai as he prepares for Aeronautical School