The Coca-Cola Company says the coronavirus is disrupting its supply chain for artificial sweeteners sourced from China, creating delays in production. One of those sweeteners – sucralose – is used in Splenda and featured in products such as Powerade Zero and Diet Coke. The company says for the short-term its supplies for consumers should be fine, but no word on the long-term.
- Dolly Parton donates $1 million to Vanderbilt for COVID-19 research
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Video shows Disney raising American flag inside empty Magic Kingdom
- New York City deaths top 1,000 with worst to come
- Social Scene: What’s Cooking?