HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Health reported 215 new cases of COVID-19 on Aug. 25 for the state: 201 cases are from Honolulu County, 11 cases are from Hawaii County and 3 cases are from Maui County. The cumulative state total is now 6,984.
On the go with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8
The DOH reported that 239,269 test results have been received as of August 25.
There are now 4,699 active cases of COVID-19 in the state.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 220 (11)
- Honolulu: 6,382 (201)
- Kauai County: 56 (0)
- Maui County: 303 (3)
- Pending/Unknown: (0)
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 23
- Required Hospitalization: 419 (20)
- Deaths: 49 (0)
- Released from isolation: 2,236 (64)
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Archbishop bars Pelosi from communion over support for abortion rights
- Ex-‘American Idol’ contestant Caleb Kennedy given bond after fatal DUI crash
- Stocks claw back from edge of first bear market since 2020
- Conserving Water with the Board of Water Supply
- Gillibrand introduces bill to prevent future baby formula shortages