Close to 6 million children’s water bottles are being recalled because they pose a choking hazard. The recall involves Contigo kids cleanable water bottles and their replacement lids. They have a black spout and base. Officials have received over 400 reports of the spouts coming off.
Consumers are advised to stop using the bottles right away. They can reach out to the manufacturer to receive a replacement.
- Meghan and Harry interview with Oprah lays bare royal rift
- Mar. 8: The House is expected to vote as early as Tuesday on President Biden’s COVID relief bill
- Clouds and showers expected for the first half of the week
- Amy Atwell earns second team All-Big West Conference honors
- Newsfeed Now: Fla. sub facing charges after students attacked; 5-year-old boy’s beats go viral