Close to 6 million children’s water bottles are being recalled because they pose a choking hazard. The recall involves Contigo kids cleanable water bottles and their replacement lids. They have a black spout and base. Officials have received over 400 reports of the spouts coming off.
Consumers are advised to stop using the bottles right away. They can reach out to the manufacturer to receive a replacement.
- Light and variable winds for the islands through this weekend
- Lifeguards, scientist, make a plea for ocean safety amid COVID-19
- CrimeStoppers: Waikiki hotel burglary, Ala Moana forgery
- State expanding on those who can receive COVID-19 testing
- Former Hawaii center Dawson Carper announces transfer to Missouri State