Washington, D.C. (KHON2) — U.S. Congressman Kaialii Kahele will serve on the House Armed Services Committee.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
He was selected by the House Democratic Steering Committee to be on the committee.
The committee is in charge of defense policy, military operations and organizing the Department of Defense and the Department of Energy and more.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- ‘I feel like I belong here’, Danielle Kang feels relaxed, calm in Hawai’i ahead of LPGA LOTTE Championship
- Series Preview: ‘Bows open eight game homestand facing Big West newcomer CSU Bakersfield this weekend
- Dane Nakama Exhibit at Galley at Hawaii Theatre
- Tournament Preview: Kapolei Golf Club hosts first LPGA event in 20 years with LOTTE Championship
- Fireball captured exploding in sky over Florida was a meteor, NWS confirms