HONOLULU (KHON2) — Higher education can be a wonderful thing. It can also be very expensive.
Luckily, there are scholarships for that.
Tara Shibuya with the Hawaii Community Foundation has scholarship information.
The deadline to register for scholarships is 4 p.m. January 31.
To apply log onto https://www.hawaiicommunityfoundation.org/
The many benefits of earning a college degree.
Make More Money
Benefits for You and Your Family
Better Career Opportunities
Job Security and Satisfaction
An Investment in Your Future
Higher Likeliness of High Quality Benefits
- KFD responds to multiple overnight house fires
- US lawmakers introduce bill to encourage preventive health care
- Feds offer $460 million in public transportation grants
- Coronavirus recovery: Lawmakers on both sides of aisle pushing help for small businesses
- DPP halts in-person meetings after Honolulu Hale coronavirus cluster